HAPIsabela!August 19, 2021
HAPIsabela!August 20, 2021
City Government of Isabela City Headed by Mayor Sitti Djalia A. Turabin-Hataman meets with the Isabela Barangay Lady Legislators Association today, August 18, 2021 at Sakayan Conference Hall, this City.
Discussed during the meeting were IBLLA’s possible participation on the different LGU projects and activities and other agendas, to include:
1. Proposal of the barangay for Gender and Development Budget Plan 2022
2. Request for hygiene kits distribution for Brgy. Lumbang
3. Possible partnership with the VAWC Program of the City
4. Possible partnership with the Population Management Program Advocacy
5. Availing Microfinance Orientation through PESO
6. Conduct on Data profiling training on how to collect data on women and its presentation at the barangay level
7. Conuct of regular meeting of IBLLA at Infirmary every last Thursday of the month
Also presented were IBLLA’s vision-mission and their growth map.
Mayor Dadah committed her full support in advancing women’s rights, advocacies and empowerment in Isabela City. She also recommended IBLLA to be recognized as accredited women organization in the City.